Media sites / magazine / press
Whether it's a writing team or a program presentation project, Drupal remains the leading solution. The marriage between a successful user experience and the flexibility of the management of its contents remains the main argument of this domination.
Drupal for magazines
Drupal's strengths in press sites include:
- Drupal is very flexible and offers a very modular content architecture;
- Drupal offers a wide variety of modules for interactions between content;
- Decoupling and distribution of content is facilitated by its API;
- The template management system, easy to access, allows you to manage editorial widgets;
- The publishing and verification workflow is robust;
- The search engine can be configured with precision;
- The user experience and mobile version is autonomous;
- The import or export of content is facilitated by the API;
- Media and data can be centralized, indexed and consolidated (DAM);
- The multi-channel publication is simple and respectful of the RGPD.
We designed and developed several purely media sites.